I'm on a journey to read through the Bible in chronological order. Taking it one day at a time, I will read based on a list I found on the internet and blog about what happened, thoughts provoked, emotions conjured, etc. Enjoy!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Isaiah 64-66

Praising God can help us keep ourselves in check. Take a moment to think about his power, awesomeness and magnitude...do you feel smaller? We so often feel compelled to shower those around us with affection and affirmation, but do we take the same time to praise God for His work in our lives?

We read more promises of things for Zion, for those who follow Him. Giving praise is one of the easiest ways to show someone respect. It shows the condition of your heart and allows you to humble yourself before God and affirm that you are with Him. I await for the day that these prophesies come true and I find myself in the new heaven and earth... just praising God for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment