I'm on a journey to read through the Bible in chronological order. Taking it one day at a time, I will read based on a list I found on the internet and blog about what happened, thoughts provoked, emotions conjured, etc. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 154: Proverbs 16-18

Lately, I have constantly been reminded of what I read today. We can plan out whatever we want, but ultimately God is the one who makes it happen. I have spent so much time being stressed about the future and decisions before me. At the end of it all, everything has worked out perfectly and there was no need to stress in the first place. We should be humble and open to God's plan and stop trusting in ourselves. There will always be others put before us meant to make us question our faith, cause us to stumble and forget our mission for a while. But God is so faithful and longs to see us succeed--this is why He never gives up on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment