I'm on a journey to read through the Bible in chronological order. Taking it one day at a time, I will read based on a list I found on the internet and blog about what happened, thoughts provoked, emotions conjured, etc. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 139: Psalms 95, 97-99

How often do we really think of the earth as belonging to God and not to man? Would this change your perspective on how you treat His creation? Would it change how you think God takes care of you? Kind of puts things in another light for me. Makes me understand where the Psalmists (is that a word???) are coming from! If God reigns, then no other god can be above Him. He is the end all be all of justice and truth.

Helps me to keep my eyes on the prize and remember where I came from and where I am going. Life has been a little hectic lately, but knowing that God takes care of the earth and will ultimately take care of me and my husband helps keep me sane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment