I'm on a journey to read through the Bible in chronological order. Taking it one day at a time, I will read based on a list I found on the internet and blog about what happened, thoughts provoked, emotions conjured, etc. Enjoy!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Day eighty-six: Joshua 16-18

More allotting of the land. Excuse me if I don't seem enthused, its just really hard to read through! Basically, the people are sending out reps from each clan to map out the land and claim their inheritance.

On a more exciting note, Travis and I are heading up to our favorite spot this weekend with some friends! We started going to Pettyjohn's Caves a few years ago when we heard about it from some guys in the rec department at Georgia Southern. After the first time we were both in love with the mystery and adventure of going into a hole containing miles and miles of muddy twists and turns and have gone back several times since then. We haven't been in what seems like forever so I'm really looking forward to being able to just relax around the campfire and get a little mud in my hair :) Here's some pics from some of our past journeys...



If it rains (which makes the caves completely flood up and make it a death hazard to enter), we will visit Rock Town! A drier, less messy, inverted cousin of the caves, but no less fun!

1 comment:

  1. If we were in a competition of climbing rocks, you would win. Just saying. But Frisbee would defeat Darcy. So what now?

    ReplyDelete