I'm on a journey to read through the Bible in chronological order. Taking it one day at a time, I will read based on a list I found on the internet and blog about what happened, thoughts provoked, emotions conjured, etc. Enjoy!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day ten: Job 24-28

This is finally where Job just gets it all out there. He flatout tells his friends that he will never admit he has been unrighteous, and maintains his spiritual integrity.

I'm a bit confused about some contradictions...Job has been complaining that the wicked have it easy and never receive punishment and almost questions God. But now, he is saying that the wicked will get theirs (in a very long, eloquent speech) and that wisdom belongs to God alone. Does anyone have clarification for this?? I feel like I am reading in circles...

I know God's response to all this must be coming and I can't wait to see what He says...

No comments:

Post a Comment